What is meant by cookies?
The cookie is a small text file that a site saves to your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Due to cookies, the site may for example, for a period of time, retain your actions and preferences (login, language, font size and other display preferences). This way you do not have to re-enter them whenever you return to the site.
What cookies do we use?
• to collect anonymous statistics on how you came to the site;
• to collect anonymous statistics on the pages visited;
• to collect anonymous statistics on the duration of the visit;
• to collect anonymous statistics regarding the geographical location (the country from which the site was accessed);
• cookies to collect anonymous conversion statistics (a reservation for example);
The information associated with cookies is not used to personally identify you. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described here.
How can you control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies from your computer and you can set most browsers to block their placement. If you do this, you may need to manually set some preferences each time you visit the site. Also, some services or options may not work.
1. Scala Boutique Hotel processes the data of the following categories of natural persons, according to the purpose stipulated in point 2:
• clients / potential customers;
2. According to the requirements of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data, Scala Boutique Hotel has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided to it regarding the categories. of natural persons referred to in point 1.
The purpose of data collection and processing is to provide hotel and tourism services at all locations where the Company has open work points and where it provides hotel and restaurant services. The data provided may also be used for advertising, marketing and advertising in connection with hotel and tourism services.
The client agrees to the provision of personal data and understands that the hotel and tourism services cannot be provided without providing the personal data requested by Scala Boutique Hotel.
3. Customer information may only be used by Scala Boutique Hotel for purposes associated with the marketing of its services and products, such as:
• providing hotel and tourism services;
• making reservations through the online or offline reservation systems used by the Company;
• processing of orders and contracts;
• completing the accommodation card and completing the payment formalities;
• billing, drawing up accounting statements and tax returns;
• solving the requests, questions or complaints made by the clients;
• offering products and / or services to the client;
• contacting including by mail, email, fax, text or telephone messages regarding product and service offers;
• recording customer information for the purpose of allocating or offering rewards, discounts and other benefits, as well as for satisfying other customer requests or requirements;
• realization of a legitimate interest of the company or the third party to whom the data is disclosed.
4. The registered information is intended for use by the company and may be communicated, without limitation, to the following categories of recipients:
• the data subject;
• legal representatives of the data subject;
• employees of the company;
• other natural or legal persons who process personal data on behalf of the company, except for its authorized person;
• judicial authority;
• central public authorities;
• banking companies.
5. In accordance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016, Scala Boutique Hotel informs the Customer of the following:
The personal data will be stored for 5 years after the limitation period of the eventual budgetary claims of our company towards the State Budget has been fulfilled.
The client has the right to request the Scala Boutique Hotel, access to personal data, rectification or deletion or restriction of processing. customers